Strawberry fields

Buy 
Buy
Buy
Photos belong to Tori West, items with thanks from S.F

001. I received the loveliest parcel last week from Charlotte that had little goodies in it from her shop Strawberry Fields. We've been talking about doing a stock swap for so long, I was so excited to go home this weekend and see her parcel on my doorstep waiting for me! She sent me some gorgeous hand-stitched necklaces and this amazing tea cup ring which are all available on her online store.

002. I'm feeling a little lost at the moment as I've shut down my shop for a few days whilst im waiting on my stock to arrive. I'm bringing it back with a new website design, new products and an exciting giveaway! To get a heads up on everything please do me a massive favour and follow Pumpkin Soups facebook page here.



4 comments:

  1. aw the jewellery is really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are super cute!so lovely.great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that teacup ring is cute! Love the business cards as well.

    Julia x
    www.carouselsecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tea cup ring :)

    Chic Geeks September Marathon has now begun:
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete